1. What's your favorite candle scent?
I don't really have one.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Mila Kunis! She seems really down to Earth and a fun person to interact with.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Maybe like, 23?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yeah, like every person in my family,
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Like eight or nine.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
One, Atlantic Ocean.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Only one -- United States.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Was. Most of them are retired from service.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Raven, Leonelle, Ryan, Tyler, Skylar, Phoenix, etc.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Seth, Wesley, Zane, Barret, etc.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14% on a spelling test.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Teen Titans and Secret Saturdays. :U
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I don't honestly remember. I think Stitch or a Lion.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read all of the Harry Potter, and the first books of Hunger Games and Twilight.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
I actually found out that she did, but she dropped out.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes. All three sets are.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Yeah, for a few months when I was like, five.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
Yeah and I'm pretty sure they all follow me.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
The Notebook, even though I spend a large amount of my time making fun of Nicholas Sparks.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Josh, since I was originally supposed to be born male.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Ren or anything that derives from Alyssa.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
I have a few: Ino, Ralin, my older sister, Nora, Syd, etc.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No. I can't sleep with any source of light, tbh.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yeah, and it's usually the same thing: apple juice, an apple and a bagel.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yeah, something to help me sleep.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
None that are diagnosed (because I never get checked up), but I have something with blood sugar levels (most likely anemia), potential depression, insomnia and possibly anger issues.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Don't remember. The last time I went was in February, however, I do remember that.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
Don't even remember. Probably something along the lines of "Leon is so cool" or something.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
None, I hate tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Two: sneakers and black fur slippers.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None in specific. They are free to believe what they want!
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a Deviantart account?